FitterActive Gold™ Pure Bone Broth Powder (34 servings)
Made in the USA
Cage - Free chickens
No added ingredients
USDA inspected & passed chickens.
No added salt
NOT genetically modified chickens.
30 day supply makes up to 2.25 gallons of broth
Benefits include: Weight loss, pain diminishment, better sleep & more....
Anti - Inflammation properties.
- Many, including the founder of FitterActive™ Gold Bone Broth, claim a better and more restful night sleep.
- Great source of protein - each FitterActive™ scoop has as much (or more) protein as a large egg.
- Pain diminishment properties. The proteins in FitterActive™ Gold Bone Broth are strongly anti-inflammatory which can help with joint pain and arthritis pain diminishment and may be helpful in treating osteoarthritis and joint pain.
- Cell Health: Components of our Bone Broth have been said to help the body develop Glutathione - a powerful and proven cellular re-generator.
- Other good stuff: The components of FitterActive™ Gold Bone Broth also include vitamins, minerals, and the conditionally essential amino acids glycine, proline, and glutamine.
FitterActive™ GOLD powdered Chicken Bone Broth tastes great and is good for you with an amazing amount of claimed benefits. Our Powdered Chicken Bone Broth is of the highest quality.
NO added ingredients, just chicken bones, meat & water making it the most pure chicken Bone Broth powder you can find. So pure, all you need is only 1 FitterActive™ Scoop per a 6 to 8 oz. drinking cup of water to get the benefits of Bone Broth. The exclusive FitterActive™ Gold measuring spoon is included with your order.
FitterActive™ Gold pure chicken bone broth powder has not had any MSG, salt, sugar or seasonings added to it and makes a perfect cup of bone broth every time or a great base for your own recipes. FitterActive Gold™ can also be a delicious addition to gravies soups & stews.
FitterActive Gold™ Bone Broth tastes great as is - however if you prefer you can add more flavor to your very own liking.
If desired, here are some quick and easy flavoring suggestions: add a small pinch (1/8) of a bouillon cube or celery and sage or even a dab of garlic for those that love garlic. We have also heard that Old Bay seasoning is a good one as well.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Outside Magazine calls bone broth "the ultimate sports recovery drink" while the New York Times has declared it as "the new coconut water."
Another interesting fact is the Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant credits regular consumption of bone broth for helping him recover from some serious injuries. In fact, according to the Washington Post newspaper, practically the whole L.A. Laker team has been on bone broth since the 2012/2013 season.
yet even another article touting the amazing benefits of the components of FitterActive™
Gold Bone Broth found on Shape. com of Shape magazine states....... ".... here's why you should try drinking bone
1. Heal and seal your gut. According to Jill Grunewald, a holistic nutrition coach and founder of Healthful Elements, a cup a day works miracles for leaky gut syndrome but it's also good for protecting non-leaky guts. The gelatin in the bone broth helps seal up holes in intestines. This helps cure chronic diarrhea, constipation, and even some food intolerances.
2. Protect your joints. Taking glucosamine supplements to help with joint pain has been common knowledge for years, but it turns out that bone broth has glucosamine too. But unlike pills, the broth also includes a host of other goodies that help keep your joints happy, healthy, and pain-free. The chondroitin sulfate in bone broth has been shown to help prevent osteoarthritis.
3. Look younger. Bone broth is a rich source of collagen. You can find collagen in all kinds of “plumping” products these days, but why stick it on the outside when you can drink it? Not only is drinking it cheaper, but it can make your skin, hair, and nails look just as radiant.
4. Sleep better, and feel better. The glycine in bone broth has been shown in several studies to help people sleep better and improve memory.
5. Immune support. Mark Sisson, author of The Primal Blueprint, actually calls bone broth a “superfood” thanks to the high concentration of minerals. He says that the bone marrow can help strengthen your immune system. (Something that won't surprise your grandma who always made you her famous chicken soup when you got sick!) A Harvard study even showed that some people with auto-immune disorders experienced a relief of symptoms when drinking bone broth, with some achieving a complete remission.
6. Stronger bones. The phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium in the bones seeps out into the broth leaving you with the essential building blocks for healthy bones.
7. More energy. I’m not sure what the mechanism is for this, but if you read accounts of bone broth, you’ll notice everyone swears by the energy boost. I’d prefer to see science backing this up, but the research on bone broth is still emerging.
8. It’s very economical!..."
About our FitterActive™ Gold exclusive measuring spoons:
At FitterActive™ we are very body and health conscious as well as environmentally conscious. The FitterActive™ Gold powdered bone broth scoops are heavy weight wooden measuring spoons that are made from solid birch wood harvested from the F.S.C. (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified replanted / sustainable forests and are USDA and CFIA approved.
The FitterActive™ included and exclusive wood spoon scoop is a great alternative to non -biodegradable plastic measuring scoops to help our environment.
“My grandmother used to drink a jelly glass of chicken broth every day, even when it was broiling hot outside,” said Carl Hoffman, who stopped in on his way home from work at Beth Israel Hospital nearby. Estelle Hoffman lived to be 106. He said: “She called it her fountain of youth.”